Helpful Information & Resources
Tips to Boost Your Mental Health
1.Track gratitude and achievement with a journal. Include 3 things you were grateful for and 3 things you were able to accomplish each day.
2. Go off the grid. Leave your smart phone at home for a day and disconnect from constant emails, alerts, and other interruptions. Spend time doing something fun with someone face-to-face.
3. Take 30 minutes to go for a walk in nature - it could be a stroll through a park, or a hike in the woods. Research shows that being in nature can increase energy levels, reduce depression and boost well-being.
5 Mental Health Tips:
1. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Spend time with loved ones.
3. Get some fresh air and sunlight.
4. Set realistic goals.
5. Make a cup of tea.
6. Make one of your favorite meals.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline
If you find that you are having an emergency and is in need of speaking with someone immediately please call this line. 1-800-273-8255