Helpful Information & Resources
Tips to Boost Your Mental Health
1. Take a trip down memory lane by looking at photos that bring great thoughts.
2. Make sure your bedroom is quiet, dark, relaxing and at a comfortable temperature.
3. Spend time with yourself by going off the grid. No phone, no problem!
4. Relax in a warm bath with soothing music.
5. Do something with friends and family.
5 Little Mental Health Tips:
1. Actually try writing down your thoughts.
2. When you are stressed, put a positive spin on your thoughts.
3. Get some fresh air.
4. Plan to take daily walks.
5. Make a cup of tea.
“You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.”
“I was a little excited but mostly blorft. "Blorft" is an adjective I just made up that means 'Completely overwhelmed but proceeding as if everything is fine and reacting to the stress with the torpor of a possum.' I have been blorft every day for the past seven years.”