HELPFUL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
TIPS TO BOOST YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
1. Take a trip down memory lane by looking at photos that bring great thoughts.
2. Make sure your bedroom is quiet, dark, relaxing and at a comfortable temperature.
3. Spend time with yourself by going off the grid. No phone, no problem!
4. Relax in a warm bath with soothing music.
5. Do something with friends and family.
“You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You're strong. You got this! Take it day by day.
Happiness comes in waves. It'll find you again.
In your calm is your strength.
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE
If you find that you are having an emergency and is in need of speaking with someone immediately please call this line. 1-800-273-8255